CheckoutJoy has a full featured affiliate system which allows you to run your affiliate program from CheckoutJoy.
This will work for your business if you use Custom Checkout Pages with our supported payment gateways
The CheckoutJoy affiliate system includes the following features:
- Dedicated Affiliate dashboard for your affiliates
- Conversion reports and analytics
- Email announcements sent to all your affiliates
- You need to have a custom domain connected on CheckoutJoy
- You need to sell products on a CheckoutJoy checkout page
When processing payments on Kajabi through CheckoutJoy, it detects if a particular purchase is an affiliate conversion. This means that you can use your existing affiliates that you've set up in Kajabi with CheckoutJoy without any change.
To enable affiliate tracking on your website, add the following line of code to all the pages that you've shared with affiliates.
To add the Affiliate code snippet to Kajabi, simply navigate to Settings > Site Details > Page Scripts and paste the line of code there.