This guide will walk through setting up Kajabi to take payments using your Instamojo account. Using the CheckoutJoy integration, you can take payments using your Instamojo account directly from your Kajabi checkout pages.
Supported Payment Options
- One-time payments
- Multiple payments
Only once-off offer purchases are supported at the moment. If you want to use Instamojo for subscriptions or the multiple payment model, please reach out to us.
- You need a valid Instamojo account with your unique Instamojo link
- You need to set up your CheckoutJoy account
Adding your account details
In the CheckoutJoy dashboard
- Navigate to Settings > Payment Methods
- Select your payment processor and click on Add
Finding your Instamojo link
Every Instamojo account comes with a unique link that can be shared with customers to process payments.
This link can be found under Settings > Account Settings > URL Links
Finding your API Key & Auth Token
From the Instamojo dashboard, navigate to API & Plugins and copy the values of the Private API Key & Private Auth Token.
Things to keep in mind
Please note the following:
- You can only charge the customer in INR - Instamojo can only accept payments in INR, but you can display your offer in any currency and CheckoutJoy will convert the amount to INR using the latest available exchange rate.
- Instamojo does not support recurring payments/subscriptions - We are working on a solution to send a payment link to customers for recurring payments. If you are interested in this feature, please reach out to us.
Instamojo has an inclusive pan-India system for payments. It has over 100 payment methods to cover all major ways that Indian consumers like to pay. This includes 59 different Indian banks through Netbanking. As well as:
- Credit and Cheque Cards
- Debit Cards
- NEFT/ RTGS/ Bank transfer
- Debit/ Credit Cards- Mastercard/ Visa/ Maestro/ Rupay
- Netbanking- SBI/ HDFC/ ICICI
- Wallets- Freecharge/ OLAMoney/ JioMoney/ MobiKwik
- EMI options