This guide will walk through setting up your Flutterwave account in CheckoutJoy.
Supported Payment Options
- One-time payments
- Multiple payments
Adding your account details
In the CheckoutJoy dashboard
- Navigate to Settings > Payment Methods
- Select your payment processor and click on Add
Finding your API Key ID and Secret
- Log into your Flutterwave account
- Navigate to **Settings > API keys **
Setting up webhook notifications
CheckoutJoy needs to be notified of any payment events such as successful payment authorizations or refunds in order to manage your customer's access to your Kajabi offers.
To do this you need to add the CheckoutJoy webhook API address to your Flutterwave Webhook configuration.
In your Flutterwave dashboard,
- Navigate to Settings > Webhooks
- Select the Add New Webhook button top right
- Check all the boxes and save your settings
|Webhook URL||https://api.checkoutjoy.com/v1/notify?p=Flutterwave (opens in a new tab)|
|Preferences||Select all events|