This guide will walk through setting up your Xendit account in CheckoutJoy.
- One-time payments
- Multiple payments
In the CheckoutJoy dashboard
- Navigate to Settings > Payment Methods
- Select your payment processor and click on Add
- Log into your Xendit account
- Navigate to **Settings > API keys **
- Create a new Secret Key, and give write permissions for the Money-in Products
CheckoutJoy needs to be notified of any payment events such as successful payment authorizations or refunds in order to manage your customer's access to your Kajabi offers.
To do this you need to add the CheckoutJoy webhook API address to your Xendit Webhook configuration.
In your Xendit dashboard,
- Navigate to Settings > Webhooks
- Select the Add New Webhook button top right
- Fill in the form with the following details
|Secret||Any string value|
|Active Events||Select all Payment Events, Subscription Events and Refund Events|
To add Xendit as a payment method on CheckoutJoy, visit your CheckoutJoy account and
Payment Methods from the main menu.
Under AVAILABLE PAYMENT PROCESSORS - select